Sunday, September 14, 2008

OMG! Too funny!


Okay, so I'm perusing through the funny images on http://ihasahotdog.com/ and came across this one. At first I laughed because it was a white dog in a black afro- just like my blog member "photo." But then I read the caption and realised they were making fun of the TV painter Bob Ross. That made it even funnier.


I am a huge Bob Ross fan! I have two 8-hour VHS tapes of him that I watch all the time... Okay, honestly, I don't watch them, I listen to them. I put them in the TV at night and listen to him talk and paint as I fall asleep. He's got these great quotes, like "Everyone needs a friend" and "let's put a happy little tree right there." He also talks about living in Alaska, and ends each show with "God bless, my friends."


Here's to you, Bob! Hope everyone's got a smile on their face now. I know I do.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Too funny! Happy little tree!

Nancy Lewis said...

As long as we're talking about pop culture:
Pinky & the Brain