Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm confused??


Okay, my post to response ratio is not good lately. In fact, this week it’s been 6:3 (six posts, only three replied to). That’s not good, considering I started blogging in the first place to give myself some interesting things to read from people who had comments to make on things that I might have to say. Not enough of you are “commenting.” As a result, I sit here bored at work constantly checking my blog for responses, and being disappointed when I see none.

So what’s the solution? Maybe my blogs aren’t interesting enough to be commented on? Maybe I haven’t made enough blog friends yet? I try… I hop around to other people’s blogs and leave comments for them. But few reply. I know that I have a few friends out there who read, but do not post replies (Steve, Ginni, Vard, Suzanne, Ahmari… I’m looking your way!)

Maybe my posts aren’t exciting or controversial enough? I know that Melissa posted three large photos of her ass on her blog, but only got 2 comments (That’s not a very good ass-response ratio, by the way, Melissa. I’d be concerned if I were you.)

What should I do?


Maybe I'll spend today posting nothing but shocking, controversial stuff...

2 comments:

Nancy Lewis said...

I think the problem is that you are so witty & succinct that the rest of us feel that we would have nothing worthwhile to contribute to your already integral blog posts. Our comments would merely be superfluous jibber-jabber.

But I'll try to do better :)

Melissa said...

I like to think that the people who looked at that entry were so busy Googling me, trying find my number so they could ask me out, that they didn't have time to post. (And what, no link? Where's the love?)