Saturday, September 6, 2008

Are video games and girls diametrically opposed?


I work in a world of geeks- computer nerds- techno scum. What gets me is that many of them have girlfriends. Some of them I've even seen and they're pretty good looking for nerd girlfriends. (Have times changed that much? When I was younger it wasn't cool to be a nerd).


So, not only do these nerds have good looking girlfriends, but they talk about how much fun it is to play video games with them! These girls actually enjoy "gaming" with these nerds.


Now, aside from one amazing girl (thank you, Melissa) who used to come over and watch me play Duke Nukem for hours at a time, I have never encountered this. Where are these girls who enjoy gaming? Are there any out there?

1 comment:

Ahmari said...

You may be able to find them at Dave & Buster's, gamestop, gamecrazy,arcades, etc....but I'm just goin out on a limb here.