Saturday, February 21, 2009

For some reason, this is how I feel tonight.


"Ironic, isn't it Smithers? This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has just cost me the election. And yet, if I were to have them killed, I'd be the one who would go to jail! Well, that's democracy for you."

"You are noble in defeat, sir."


Okay, I have a big test scheduled for Monday. I just took a practice test, and barely passed. I guess that means I need to brew a big pot of coffee and hit the freakin' books some more!

(How's that for my 100th post, huh!)

PS... Happy Birthday to Melissa's liver. Love you both.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My liver may be 55, but it doesn't feel a day older than 31! Thanks, Joe. Love you.

Good luck studying. Just remember to read the questions carefully enough to understand what they're looking for.