Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No one to blame but me...


Another Wednesday (which, for me, is another Monday) and nothing to show for the weekend. I didn’t balance my checkbook. I didn’t work on my resume or apply to any jobs. For a guy who bitches about work as much as I do there is no excuse for not attending to at least some of that this weekend.

On the plus side, I did stick to my healthy eating regimen (something I find hard to do, particularly on weekends), and as of Saturday I was down 2 lbs.I weighed in at 207 two weeks ago, and kinda got that reality check moment there on the scale. (For reference, 6 months ago I was down at a nice 185).

Speaking of weight control / health, I also did not run last night as I’d planned to. I called my buddy and we both felt like skipping… So we did.

No excuse. I’m hoping that the motivation I’m feeling right now extends into the night, and the week!

2 comments:

Nancy Lewis said...

Is it just me or does that sloth look like he's got a slot in his back - is it a slothy bank?

joe said...

Yeah, it's gross, isn't it! I think it's some sort of marcupial (sp?) pouch, like the koalas have on their backs too. Where is their spine??